  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] BLOWOUT IB 2002
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 22:52:47 -0700

The first thing I did when I saw this posting was to find your catalog to
see if I had marked this as a "BUY". The Blowout clump with all of the
hybridizing tags did not do justice to Blowout. I will have to add this to
my "want" list. This year I need BBs and want MTBs but not the other two
classes of medians. The only reason I need the BBs is that I am moving all
that I have to what was has always been a TB row so I have room for the
convention guests that I want to keep of those I have been given permission
to keep. I will just have to chose another older one to get rid of.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762