Re: pink BB

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] pink BB
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 22:57:44 -0700

One of the things I have learned the hard way is that images to be posted on
the internet should have only one flower in the center of the photo. I now
pick any duplicate flowers that overlap the one I want to photograph. I
would sure like to see this one in person.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762