[PHOTO] PCN's | Sun, 2 Jun 2002 09:44:35" />

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] PCN's
  • From: craigiris@ipns.com
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 07:43:06 -0700

For those of you who live in a similar climate or are able to duplicate
one by sheltering the plants from summer rains, I will post a few
pictures of seedling PCN's or PCI's as some prefer to call them.
These are scattered about our yard. All are planted so as to receive the
morning sun and are in filtered shade for the balance of the day. One
photo per mailing,
Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
front doors, drawers, briefcases,
padlocks, and more. On sale now!