Re: One more and I'll stop, promise!

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: One more and I'll stop, promise!
  • From: "kkayart" <rwk10@frontiernet.net>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 22:19:53 -0000

Tell you what it gonna be a tough to ID but get a tape measure and
measure it's hiegth, go out and see what kind of fragance it has,
light, strong, sweet, fruity, or none at all, etc. Read about the web
about the charateristics of the bearded iris classes.  Also color of
leaves may give a hint to help find it's name. Tall Miniature bearded
will be within the same hiegth as a standard tall bearded but the
bloom is smaller and stock will be thin, wiry type of structure.
SDB, MBs, BBs, IBs, and so on all have hiegth that seperates them
from one class or the other...and not always will your iris fall in
the correct hiegth requirements so you have to reveiw irises in one
or two classes, like a SBD may grow to MB size the first year around
and so on. This much I do know but personaly need a course it the
bloom desription part of it, starting to know a little but still can
tell I am a newby :-)

--- In iris-photos@y..., "L HOBBS" <hobbs6346@m...> wrote:
> One more and I'll stop, promise!  Here's c

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
front doors, drawers, briefcases,
padlocks, and more. On sale now!