[PHOTO] TB- Smoke Rings and I have wind damage, urg. | Sun, 2 Jun 2002 17:36:59" />

[PHOTO] TB- Smoke Rings and I have wind damage, urg.

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB- Smoke Rings and I have wind damage, urg.
  • From: "Mike & Kelley Badgerow" <rwk10@frontiernet.net>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 17:43:10 -0500

sorry folks but hi wind damaged my new blooming TBs that came out this morning..blast it to bits. So the next few I have to share are the best I could do. :(  Send little picture on this one I had to support the damaged falls to get a top pic of it...urrrggg I am so made!

Also in bloom in my garden but to damaged for pictures is Bostoriuos & Caramba. The wind broke off all the buds not open yet but one..so hope I can get a descent one for my own reference picture.  Caramba I took a pick of the one in bloom but will see If better ones come out in a few days.

KKB

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image