Re: Film Festival

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Film Festival
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 16:08:54 -0700

I am sorry Martin for the way some parents are rearing there children today.  They are being raised like we owe them all something.  I have two children, and I can give you names of iris gardens that will tell you my kids are welcome any time.  It is not the children that should be blamed but the parents who don't know how to love their children.  It happens everywhere not just in public gardens.  Kids, about 8 of them were playing tag with each other at an AppleBees resturant while 4 moms visited with each other and acted like they  had never seen the children before.  I do love kids, taught pre-school for 13 years.  Sorry about all of your hard work.  Thankgoodness you weren't shot!!  Shake it off,  there is good out there!!  Bonnie