[PHOTO] OT:Rainfall | Tue, 4 Jun 2002 18:29:35" />

[PHOTO] OT:Rainfall

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] OT:Rainfall
  • From: "Dana Brown" <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 18:28:46 -0500

	Well, we are no longer an inch behind in our rainfall.  We are now 2.75
inches ahead.  We got 3.75" of rain in less than two hours.  This just about
doubled our rainfall for the year!!  We got home to find everything
underwater.  Landscape timbers that had been laid under the carport were
floating in the driveway!  I have attached a couple of pictures to show you
what it was like.  We haven't been able to go out yet and find out if the
marble to golfball size hail that accompanied the storm knocked off our seed
pods.  Cross your fingers for us!!

Dana Brown
Malevil Iris Gardens
Pres. South Plains Iris Society