[PHOTO] Re: Sdlg. Haft Marks | Tue, 11 Jun 2002 00:50:09" />

[PHOTO] Re: Sdlg. Haft Marks

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Sdlg. Haft Marks
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 22:16:21 -0700

Snowed in and its sibs. <VBG>
Hi Cathy,
I was kind of surprised to see the lines on Snowed In and I think
Next Millennium and Connection had the same thing. Not something I'd
expect from big hybridizers, I'd always thought that they were trying to breed the lines out.
Now Puccini is a different story and a completely different pattern that I find exciting.

>P.S. Do you ever think you will introduce some of those mesmerizer sdlgs you posted? :>(
They're coming along, a former RVP from our Region was here taking pictures of the Pink SA
with the fuzziest flounces anybody from around here has ever seen. He wanted to take
them to Oregon to show the Schreiners.
In fact I'll attach a photo of it that a photographer from the local newspaper took, it's a
lousy angle but the only way to show the fuzz, and the color isn't correct on the falls.
Randy z10 North Hills, CA.

JPEG image