Re: SPU: Midnight Rival

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: SPU: Midnight Rival
  • From: "mikeg1310" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 17:07:11 -0000

 The only things I do different is make sure they have very good
drainage and fertilize more. You should try them they are eazy.They
bloom after the TB's. Most take two years before bloom after planting.

Mike Greenfield
redear@infinet.com

--- In iris-photos@y..., "brice rose" <iris@s...> wrote:
> Hi Mike, it is just beautiful!  How different of care do you them
compared
> to the T.B.  Bonnie, who wants to order some of these.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Will You Find True Love?
Will You Meet the One?
Free Love Reading by phone!