Re: Help with identity of both these irises

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Help with identity of both these irises
  • From: Patricia Wenham <hermann.schinkep@verizon.net>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 19:35:58 -0700

Do you have the names of the iris you purchased?  Where you purchased
them?  When you purchased them?  That information might help us to
identify them.  I have the registration books from 1970s, 1980s and
1990s and I could try to match names to pictures or at least give you
descriptions of the iris you have that would help you to identify them.

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!