Re: Help with identity of both these irises

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Help with identity of both these irises
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 19:22:19 -0700

 cseggen@aol.com writes:
> None of the names submitted are iris that I have
> purchased

Send us the names of the iris you purchased, that would make it
so simple to identify your iris and pictures, rather than guessing among
thousands in the same color range.

<(unless of course they were mislabelled when I got them).

Well if you got them at one of the Marts or Depot's or the
Local Nursery during bulb season, most likely the names were wrong
and all they did was use a pretty picture to sell the rhizomes.

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!