[PHOTO] Re: Try Try again | Sun, 16 Jun 2002 19:51:03" />

[PHOTO] Re: Try Try again

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Try Try again
  • From: William Wells <wells@train.missouri.org>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 19:49:59 -0500

Gamaliel's Wisdom is breathtaking! What can you tell me about this iris? Is it pure aril? Is it difficult? (I've just received a start of I. korolkowii from a generous friend, so don't even really know if I can successfully grow *any* pure arils here) Where can a person get it?

Bill Wells (loving those lines in southern MO)

Peter R McGrath wrote:
Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!