Re: Try Try again

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Try Try again
  • From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 22:32:28 -0400

>Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:Gamaliel's Wisdom.jpg (JPEG/ogle)
>(001A54F2)

Wow, Pete!  *DROOL!*  That's a heckuva cool iris.  Probably though
since it's RC it won't be able to hack it here in Ohio.  It reminds
me a bit of Oyez, which has actually managed to surive & bloom here
the past 2 or 3 years.  I'm pretty impressed about that.

Can you share the ancestry for GW?
--
Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6