Re: TB: "Mohr Blue"

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: "Mohr Blue"
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 18:50:59 -0700

Sorry but I do not have a picture of Blumohr. The photo of "Not Mohr Blue"
matches the description of Blumohr. However since the description is limited
to "plumpago blue" I would not want to claim an identification based on
that. I can ask the aril robin people if one of them has an image of
Blumohr. For those not versed in arilbred lore, the "Mohr" is a strong hint
that an arilbred is involved.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road