[PHOTO] Re: TB: Let's Boogie | Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:21:36" />

[PHOTO] Re: TB: Let's Boogie

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: Let's Boogie
  • From: "Roberto Marucchi" <romaru@libero.it>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 00:16:58 +0200

I grow LB from the 1997 (year of introduction), but for two years I didn't see it in bloom.

I grow it in a position of my garden very busy from the cats of the neighbors (my obsession) and his long stalks are easy victims of their nocturnal raids.

Therefore I have protected the stalks with vigorous stakes and I have been able to do the first cross.

This one IA5: A.Bianco Sdlg #305: (Pencil Sketch x Pink Froth) X Let's Boogie is one of the few in bloom from my seedling patch this year, this cross promises good but hopes in something of better for next year when will also in bloom:

IU : FANCY WOMAN X LB

L67 : LB X ROMANTIC EVENING

L71 : TOM JOHNSON X LB

Roberto Marucchi
Borghetto di Borbera (ALESSANDRIA -PIEMONTE) 40 miles northerly from GENOA
ITALY