[PHOTO] reblooming today | Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:45:40" />

[PHOTO] reblooming today

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] reblooming today
  • From: "Mike Sutton" suttons@lightspeed.net
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 11:05:14 -0700

I like this one but I am not sure the colors go together.  this is
reblooming now with the 100+ degree temps we have had for a week.  I am
surprised the buds didn't melt being a dark iris.
L-66-A: (Mariposa Skies X Jurrasic Park) X Twice Told
spring branching was; 3 branches spur term with 9 buds.  rebloom is 4
branches, spur term and 12 buds.