Re: {what the heck is} reblooming today

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: {what the heck is} reblooming today
  • From: "the Asmus Library" asmuslibrary@attbi.com
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:20:53 -0500

sorry, Mike, but WHERE are you?

Here in Saint Paul, MN my iris are not even all open for the first round,
much less any thought of RE bloom {{IF we ever get it...}}

I think we are hardiness zone 3a or b, but I don't know sunset, or even
which other scales are most pertinent to iris.

I envy you the length of season, but not the 100+ temps....

Dan Asmus <AsmusLibrary@attbi.com>
Often-Barefooted Gardener
http://www.geocities.com/onbananaroad