Re: Digest Number 1494

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Digest Number 1494
  • From: ThomasPGormley@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 17:13:44 EDT

In a message dated 6/4/2003 9:04:35 PM Central Daylight Time, iris-photos@yahoogroups.com writes:

Sounds like your wife has kept you around for 36
years purely for laughs at your shenanigans.

Goodness Gina, I haven't heard that word in forever - my grandmother used that and several other "real Irish" terms that appear in my speach just outta nowhere!

Rita Gormley
Cedar Hill, MO where FIESTA FLIRT MTB is STILL blooming!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor