Re: TB Kelat Skies

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB Kelat Skies
  • From: "sharon_engstrom" slengst@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 21:50:40 -0000

Pat,

It appears sort of blue... and sort of...   Is there a standard for
description of colors in irises?  I see all sorts of dramatic
descriptions of blues and purples.  Do these designations mean the
same thing to all folk?

Sharon Engstrom  Colville, WA Zone 4/5

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Pat Mitchell <corgilover@w...>
wrote:
> I don't know how this will show on your monitors, but this is the
> bluest Iris I have.
>
> I think BLUE is in the eye of the beholder though, since I asked my
DH