[PHOTO] AHA! I got a photo! | Tue, 10 Jun 2003 08:34:52" />

[PHOTO] AHA! I got a photo!

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] AHA! I got a photo!
  • From: Pat Mitchell corgilover@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 08:32:54 -0500

I know the attached photo is grainy and hard to read, but it's the
best I could do.  I finally got a photo of the dumb goldfinches who
are ravaging my Iris buds.

The goldfinch is on the right side of the photo, and on the left is a
tattered bloom of Dazzling Gold.  This was taken fairly far away, so I
had to rack up the brightness and contrast so you could make out

Pat Mitchell
Zone 5 SE WI - more rain today . . . .