[PHOTO] TB: Play With Fire | Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:29:49" />

[PHOTO] TB: Play With Fire

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Play With Fire
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 10:29:33 -0400

Schreiners 1987,  I think.

Couldn't get a good angle on this one, as it's growing in the back row
against my fence and the stalk is short. It had one bud that rotted before
opening and another one that looks...weird. if I ever get enough dry days
strung together to start working on my new bed, this will find a new home,
where hopefully it'll do better than it is now.

Cheryl Leigh