[PHOTO] TB PLay with Fire vs. TB Dynamite | Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:20:53" />

[PHOTO] TB PLay with Fire vs. TB Dynamite

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB PLay with Fire vs. TB Dynamite
  • From: Pat Mitchell corgilover@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:20:54 -0500

I've included both Play with Fire (bird ravaged) and Dynamite.  They
are VERY similar Irises, except I find Dynamite to have bigger
flowers, more ruffle,and less white under the haft marks on the falls.

They both photograph quite red, as seen here, but in real life they
are BROWN.  If I had to choose, I would say that Dynamite is the one
leaning more to red than the other.

Pat Mitchell