Re: TB PLay with Fire vs. TB Dynamite

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB PLay with Fire vs. TB Dynamite
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:03:56 -0400

Pat,

Thanks for putting them together. I can see the differences now that they're
next to each other. Based on your photos I like Dynamite better. It looks
more red and velvety. But Play with Fire didn't strike me as "brown" when it
opened in my garden. It's growing near Caliente, which is a deep red wine
color, and my mom thought they looked similar. I need to try to get a photo
of both of them together.

Cheryl Leigh