[PHOTO] Re: SPEC: Versicolor | Fri, 13 Jun 2003 01:04:15" />

[PHOTO] Re: SPEC: Versicolor

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] SPEC: Versicolor
  • From: Gerry Snyder gerrysnyder@attbi.com
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 22:56:31 -0700

> Hensler wrote:
> Versicolor in wine and bright rose.
> Christy

Here is John Wood, registered and introduced as I. versicolor, but
suspected to be a hybrid of I. versicolor and I. virginica, since it
seems to be sterile. Beautiful, anyway.

American Iris Society Affiliates Chair, Symposium Chair, and Director
in warm, winterless Los Angeles--USDA zone 9b-ish, Sunset 18-19