[PHOTO] TB:Clarance | Wed, 18 Jun 2003 20:42:54" />

[PHOTO] TB:Clarance

Hello all,

I'm trying to get aquainted with a new digital camera so please be
patient with me.  As of now, I consider my composition terrible but this
on isn't bad but the cats somehow managed to get in there again.

So.. here's CLARANCE with Snowball and our kitten Daisy playing in the
back ground.

Wireless Video Surveillance