Re: Re: SDB 01-35-3

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: SDB 01-35-3
  • From: ROBERT PRIES pries@prodigy.net
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 05:49:27 -0700 (PDT)

Although I know some people insist standards be domed
and meeting, open standards according to the judges
handbook are not necessarily a fault. Actually they
can add to the amount of visible color. Handbooks only
guide, the general public really has the last say, and
handbooks can only suggest ideas, it is the general
publics' tastes that ultimately wins.