Re: Re: SDB 01-35-3

Uh, no one said or implied that open standards were a fault.
It just made it a little bit harder to see some characteristics of the
falls...

God forbid the general public's taste that would "win"... I certainly
hope its just all the people that love and grow iris! ;-)

--
           Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

   cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/