[PHOTO] RE:TB iris bed | Sun, 22 Jun 2003 18:00:54" />

[PHOTO] RE:TB iris bed

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE:TB iris bed
  • From: "JAN JACOBSEN" bulbs@get2net.dk
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 01:08:20 +0200

Hi all
Just want to show when iris are planted to close, it is one of my iris beds , all except those in front , middle of the picture( Violet Rings) are my own hybrids.
Fortunately I have other beds with good space between plants, much easier to keep in all matters.
Jan Jacobsen -Denmark zone 4-6
bulbs@get2net.dk