Re: RE:TB iris bed

Looks like you're having a great time up your way in Denmark.  What do
you plan to do with your seedlings ?  Do you expect to introduce any of
them ?  My guess is that you're not interested in introducing them
because you haven't kept track of the parentages. I can only think of
one hybridizer that regularly introduces irises with unknown parentages.

I don't mean to bombard you with questions Jan, I'm just curious about
your hybridizing goals.  You have an interesting and mysterious approach
and some very beautiful seedlings.  Not knowing the parentage seems to
make them all the more intriguing.

Thanks for posting
Lafontaine Quebec Canada 4b