Re: Ruby Eruption

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Ruby Eruption
  • From: Janet LaClair <moonkusser94@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 12:39:10 -0700 (PDT)

VERY NICE !!!!!
The color is great.  And clear shot.
What camera is it that you love so much?

Sandra <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca> wrote:
I love this camera.  This is the first photo I have seen of this iris that is true to color....or at least it
displays as such on my monitor.
This is SDB  Ruby Eruption  (Chapman '97)  Described as Dk ruby red plic o bright yellow grd; cream beard.

N:;no ads
FN:no ads

> ATTACHMENT part 3 image/jpeg name=Ruby Eruption.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links