Re: Ruby Eruption

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Ruby Eruption
  • From: "Sandra" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:23:29 -0700

Thanks Janet

I just got a digital camera.  I ordered it the day before we got a three day snow storm in May.  I was
sure I had jinxed things for my iris season this year.

The camera I decided on is a Sony Cybershot F828.  I am still in the discovery mode, but it is almost
impossible to take a really bad photo with it.

Sandra