- Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Rebloom
- From: Kitty <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 14:32:14 -0700
Is there a secret to rebloom? I have numerous cultivars that are RE but no rebloom yet except for Hemstitched which is reliable as a rebloomer. Should they be fed more? Any suggestions?
Zone 8; Sunset 20
On Jun 2, 2004, at 1:19 PM, Mike Sutton wrote:
Rebloom on this today. this was a cross made for future breeding but it turned out interesting to me. short horns in spring but none now, great branching, no summer clumping. 11 buds. vigorous.
Midnight thunder X double click
rebloom here on:
precious little pink
low ho silver
Lord Of rings
Porterville, CA USA
USDA zone 8b
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Yahoo! Groups Links
• To visit your group on the web, go to:
• To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
• Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to theYahoo! Terms of Service.
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |