Ice whites & Lemon Ices

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Ice whites & Lemon Ices
  • From: "Dan Meckenstock" <dmeck@eaglecom.net>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 20:40:48 -0500

Does anybody have an ice white and/or a lemon ice SDB iris for sale? Theoretically, these should come from plicata breeding and could possibly be male sterile.

I'd also be interested in the historical white ices
Matterhorn
Jake

and the historical lemon ices
Elsa Sass
Golden Fleece
Mattie Gates

These would serve as a good point of reference. My interest is mostly in their genetics.

regards

dan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here