TB: Keppel seedling 00-104 Trade Secret x Lotus Land

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Keppel seedling 00-104 Trade Secret x Lotus Land
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" <rshadlow@wildmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 18:41:28 -0700

I'm glad that Dana posted a shot of Trade Secret, somehow I
managed to lose my shot of it some place.  Imagine that, me
losing track of which folder I downloaded to <g>

It was so wonderful to have Dana, Vernon, Rick and Roger
visit.  They were nice to me, none of them laughed at me
over my silliness at potting all of those seedlings.

This is a shot of a Trade Secret seedling taken at
Keppel's.  If you ever really want a challenge, try and
pick which seedling you like the best in his field some
time.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

where the tornadoes missed, but the lightning wrecked a
little havoc

Good People. Great Causes. Get Connected on Care2 Connect:
http://www.care2.com/go/z/C2Connect

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM