Re: TB: Keppel seedling 00-104 Trade Secret x Lotus Land

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Keppel seedling 00-104 Trade Secret x Lotus Land
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <irisdude@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 21:49:38 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 21:49:38 -0700

Yes, I bet trying to pick a seedling out of Keppel's iris bed would be difficult.  However, if you send me an airline ticket to Oregon to visit his garden, I will take on your challenge and let you know...lol
Can't wait for the national 2006!!!  I am saving my scheckles now.
Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ Zone 9