RE: TB: World Premier

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] TB: World Premier
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 17:00:56 -0700

Hello, Sharon,

Your pictures are all beautiful.  I have downloaded most of them.  I want to ask about your picture of Fort Bragg.  I am going to have some of that for our Sun Country Iris Society rhizome sale this fall.  Would you mind if I used your picture?  It’s so much better than mine.

You have done a great job of raising those irises too.  I have noticed that here in Arizona where we have two climates, one for our desert, one for our mountains, the irises in the mountains have a very short season.  They all tend to bloom at once, early and late at the same time.  In the desert, our season is spread over three whole months.

Don’t anyone plan to move here to the desert though.  We’ve had 110 degree weather for the past four days and expect more of the same for the next four months.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9