Re: WAS Re: Merry Ripple ... now...send those oldies photos! I wanna see them too!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] WAS Re: Merry Ripple ... now...send those oldies photos! I wanna see them too!
  • From: Rhonda Rizzo <timandrhonda_6@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 12:36:23 -0700 (PDT)

There has been a few messages about oldies. My love of Iris came from my Mom's oldies. The ones that I grew up with. I have been trying to track them down. I would love to see pictures and information on how to acquire oldies.

Rochester, New York

Anna Smith <goatcreek@keremeos.net> wrote:
since all our new varieties CAME from oldies...lets see who made what we have today! Who knows... maybe we all NEED some of these too!
never enough Iris