Re: Re: TB: A Roberts' seedling: 97-88a

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: TB: A Roberts' seedling: 97-88a
  • From: "merle roberts" <shoptalk@vib.tv>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 06:23:08 -0700

Here is a few pic of 97-88a at G. Richardson's garden this spring.  As you can see branching and bud placement are not that good to be intro. This is the best that its ever looked. This iris is very hard to photograph the true colors. It is a breeder with very good seedlings coming that I'm using for the next generation. Thanks for the nice comments Bill.