  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]TB:Seedling:Umbrata
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:29:11 -0400

Betty, that appears to me to be a very good example of an iris with both I-sub-s (Progenitor inhibitor) *plus* a well developed Umbrata that leaves a wide band visible of the underlying blue over which the Umbrata is laid.
I will also post some photos illustrating some of what I've tried to say, but the files have to be both cropped and reduced in order to make them usable on-line.  Right now most of them have 250 kb more or less.
Neil Mogensen  z 7  western NC mountains

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links