Re: Re: Starship Enterprise

  • Subject: Re: Re: [iris-photos] Starship Enterprise
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:31:40 -0500

>Does anyone grow starship enterprise? I live in zone 5 and for me it grows
>lousy

A friend of mine has been trying to grow it here in SW MO zone 6.  I asked
about it, and was told not to waste my time, he's tried it 3 times, and it's
rotted everytime.  It might do better if you make sure and plant it in a
raised bed with sand added, just an idea.  Will Warner

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM