Other Flats (was Novelties/Flat Iris/Beg To Differ )

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Other Flats (was Novelties/Flat Iris/Beg To Differ )
  • From: Sterling Okase <sterling_o@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 09:46:24 -0700 (PDT)

Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
"Now my curiosity is aroused and I am wonderin how
many more i don't know about."

Some other flat blooming irises that I grow, have
grown or just heard of are: Gazoo, White Parasol,
Exotica, Calamity Jane, Pompon One and Two and
Japanesque. I know there are more out there but I
can't remember their names at the moment.

Seattle WA. Zone 8

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links