RE: TB: Cranberry ?? this one is Cranberry Ice

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] TB: Cranberry ?? this one is Cranberry Ice
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:09:42 -0700

I grew Cranberry Ice before the iris virus so I do not have a photo. If my memory can be trusted, my Cranberry Ice did not look like the image on my monitor. I do list Cranberry Ice in my catalog so I may get a chance to see it again next year. I remember it as a very slow increaser.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762