  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: I RUDSKYII
  • From: "Eleanor Hutchison" eleanore@mts.net
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:02:35 -0500

Thank you, Donald.  I've gone outside just now and checked the bloom of Rudskyii against the bloom of an I. Verisicolour that's blooming close by.  Rudskyii does have more the open shape of Versicolour than a bearded iris.  Petit Lion looks like a bearded iris.
El (I'll send this response to iris talk, should we wish to continue)