Re: Iris Rudskyi upper fall area photo

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Iris Rudskyi upper fall area photo
  • From: "Eleanor Hutchison" eleanore@mts.net
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 09:45:43 -0500

That's how it was spelled when the rhizome was sent to me, Robert, and I'm rather attached to anything sent to me by Jimmy Clark.  He was the historian for AIS at the time, so I did not question any of his spelling.  :)  Would you pronounce it Rudski_i?
Here's 2 pictures of a closer view of the beard.  It's as close as I can get without distortion, sorry.
El (who hopes to one day attend an AIS Convention and meet many of you!)