Re: More seedlings

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: More seedlings
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 23:01:59 -0500

Your photos did capture that sparkle Chris.  It is an
interesting cross, I think you could get some fun things
 from the cross, I'd love to see Honky Tonk Blues in darker

zone 5 NE

Help Make Poverty History  Sign the ONE Declaration:

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.

Yahoo! Groups Links