Re: HYB: I. tectorum X TB
- Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re: HYB: I. tectorum X TB
- From: thomas silvers firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 05:23:21 -0700 (PDT)
I've cross-posted this to Iris-Talk and Iris-Photos to
accompany a brief discussion of the wide-cross hybrids
of Iris tectorum X bearded.
Here are pictures of:
1) Iris tectorum
2) 'Paltec' - the 1928 hybrid of Iris tectorum and the
bearded iris 'Edina'
3) 'Flying Dragon' - my recent hybrid of tectorum with
Sorry that the quality of the last two is so great;
I'll have to work on getting better ones next season.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |