  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] CAREFREE DAYS
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 22:03:25 -0700

I have been digging rejected seedlings this week.  A couple of dozen of them where this “champagne pink”.  I call them pale buff.  They have tangerine beards, and they all look just alike with narrow falls and scarce ruffling.  I’m not crazy about the color.  I think there are probably too many of them in the world already, and I’m not going to add to the supply.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9