HYB: seedling with triple flowered socket

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: seedling with triple flowered socket
  • From: mahlberg s s_j_mahlberg@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 08:49:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hello again everyone.
Thanks for your patience with me.
I was checking on my seedlings and notcied that the seedling #5-2003-01 has a triple flowered socket on the top. Hopefully this feature will pass on to future generations.
 I  wanted to show off the three flowers in a row.I only noticed the smaller uopened bloom in the middle of the socket this morning. The flower to the right is about to close up and the one to the right is fully opened in this picture.
The branch next to it, in the left of the picture, is close to opening as well.

thanks for looking,

stev m zone 4b northeastern minnesota

Do you Yahoo!?

JPEG image