HIST: Corantion I think 2

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HIST: Corantion I think 2
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 11:19:02 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 11:19:02 -0600

I'm sending a couple more shots of this one.  The beetle is a Blister Beetle.  Can chew nasty little holes in the petals, but usually not common here, and usually prefer other things.  This one didn't chew any holes before he flew off, so I guess he didn't like the smell.

JPEG image