Re: MTB: Kaleidoscope

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] MTB: Kaleidoscope
  • From: "Eleanor Hutchison" eleanore@mts.net
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 05:34:19 -0500

Mine is about to bloom, Laurie.  I'll try to get a picture.  The first bloom had been attacked by something and the falls were totally missing.  :O

We're having an exceptional year for iris this year.  Many first year irises are blooming, along with many TB's blooming as well, including Edith Wolford.

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3
MIS & DIS Display garden